Hello

Media Arts | 1081106368

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Setup : Update



I'm gonna go with this new setup. Its less crowded. Less eqs. And i think its more user-friendly. Will update my storyboard and flowchart. So what im gonna do here is just remove the projection altogether and just use the iPad + monitor. Ive just selected ( cop cop ) the wall that im gonna use for my fyp so it'll work fine like this. Basically the writings "I am a Malaysian because ____" will be up to the users to feel after they have 'experience' the installation. Everyone must have their definitions of what being a Malaysian really is rather than just having a Malaysian ID. Users will be provided will marker/chalks/stuffs. Got this idea from 'Before I Die' . If my lecturer digs the idea I might ask for more 'walls' xD

1 comment:

  1. terjumpa page ni, ingat installation dia sama macam apa Faiz nak buat. Rupa-rupanya, memang under reference you pun, nice weii, kasi jadi lah! :D

    http://candychang.com/evaporate-into-the-light/

    ReplyDelete