Hello

Media Arts | 1081106368

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Before Their Eyes

This idea would definitely be more 'fun' and 'inviting' to the audience. Given the question 'I am a Malaysian because _____', it provides more user interaction and actually communicates with them for a deeper meaning of what a Malaysian means to each individual.

Taken from Team Peeta's tumblr



Public Installation artist, Candy Chang to this shuttered house covered in wood planks and graffiti and transformed it into something more visually appealing and positive for the neighborhood. (see below) The installation is called Before I Die and its located in Louisiana on the corner of Marigny and Burgundy (900 Marigny Street). She says “It’s a question that has changed me in the last year, and I believe the design of our public spaces can better reflect what’s important to us as residents and as human beings” This is definitely a great idea and can bring the best out of people. Check out some of the responses, photos and more info over at her site Candy Chang


(Source:http://candychang.com/before-i-die-in-nola/)

This give me goosebumps all over.Such an incredible idea.Simple but immensely powerful.It makes people stop and think,it makes me stop and think.I guess this kinda reminds me that we all have our dream,no matter how big or small,it will always be something special, something that’ll keep us moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment